Scientific Direction, Andrés Cervantes Ruipérez
Appointed by the Board of Trustees on the proposal of the Governing Board, its functions are set out in article 25 of the Statutes.
Ultimately responsible for implementing and coordinating the entity’s scientific policy as determined by the highest governing body.
Serves as an ex officio member of the Governing Board and president of the Internal Scientific Committee following the guidelines issued by the governing bodies.
The General Directorate fulfils the role of Scientific Directorate.
As set out in the statutes, its functions are to:
1. Formulate action proposals in line with the centre’s scientific, teaching and research policy to the Governing Board, contingent upon Internal Scientific Committee reports, and implement the agreements adopted by the Board of Trustees for this purpose.
2. Prepare strategic action plans for submission to the Plenary of the Board of Trustees and oversee their implementation.
3. Participate in preparation of Action Plans and Budgets.
4. Inform the Board of scientific projects results.
5. Prepare the draft of the scientific activity annual report.
6. Exercise the power to request any type of paper or digital certificate from the Foundation for all public administration bodies and/or any type of public or private organization or entity.
7. Attend Governing Board meetings.
8. Attend Board of Trustee meetings as a member without vote.
9. Represent the foundation in the absence of the President, First Vice President or Director General.
10. Any other function entrusted to it by the Board of Trustees or its President.
Telephone: 961 97 3517