The Innovation Commission is an advisory body to the Institute on innovation, under the framework defined by the UNE 166.002 standard in R&D&i Management. The scope of this Commission, which meets on a quarterly basis, is evaluation and systematic monitoring of innovation projects developed in IIS INCLIVA and their results.
The Innovation Commission performs the following functions:
Propose the following to Governing Bodies (General Directorate and/or Governing Board):
- Technology transfer agreements related to license agreements for use and exploitation of INCLIVA intellectual/industrial property rights (IPR).
- Creation of spin-offs.
- IPR protection of research results.
- Prioritization of innovation projects for submission to calls.
Supervise the UAI on:
- Content and prioritization of ideas and projects in the Innovation Portfolio.
- Activity indicators.
- Evaluation and follow-up of IIS INCLIVA-developed Innovation projects and their results.
This Commission comprises the following members:
- INCLIVA General Direction (president): Dr. Andrés Cervantes
- INCLIVA Financial-Administrative Direction: Vicente de Juan
- Medical Direction of Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valencia and of the Valencia Clínico – Malvarrosa Health Department:
- Scientific Subdirection at INCLIVA: Dr. Marta Peiró
- INCLIVA General Secretariat: Maite Sáenz
- Head of UAI (secretary): Marta del Olmo
- Principal Investigator of ITEMAS Platform: Dr. Josep Redón
- Clinical researchers with experience in the field of innovation
- Dr. Enrique Rodríguez
- Dr. Miguel Puche
- Basic researchers with experience in the field of innovation
- Dr. Federico Pallardó
- Dr. Manuel Pérez Alonso
- Dr. Consuelo Borrás
- Dr. Felip Vilella.
Telephone: 961 97 34 51